Thursday, September 25, 2014

Behind the Veil of my Dreams



I cut through the veil of my dreams one night
to see just what orchestrated my visions as I slept.
And there before me was a painted woman,
floating gently in the abyss of my thoughts.
Her beauty was intoxicating, as I watched
the paintings move and change designs on her body,
as if one dream led into another.
No words were spoken, no sound was heard,
but a flow of magical movement between her body
and soul I watched.
Was this my dream maker?
Was this what guided me between the worlds
of conscious and unconscious breaths?
Slowly she danced as her eyes called my soul,
yet my body could not touch her, only my breath,
only my eyes.
So passionately I loved the Muse behind the veil
of my dreams.
Like a potter who sits at his wheel and creates a vase,
or an artist who stands before his canvas and paints a master piece,
the dream maker molds and paints my dreams.
So I say to you, now when I dream,
 I step behind the veil to commune with that
which turns the wheel and paints the canvas.
For I have seen what calls me between the worlds
of my conscious and unconscious breath.
~ Casey ~

No comments:

Post a Comment